- The public health service in Saxony
- Health insurance
- Particular regulations according to Book XII of the Social Code and the Asylum Seekers Benefits Act
- GP care
- HIV and AIDS
- Dental care
- Hospital stays and emergencies
- Advice and help for addicts
- Help with domestic violence
- List of screening examinations and vaccinations
There are no assigned services available.
There are no assigned electronic applications available.
Source: Health Guide for Migrants in the Free State of Saxony, State Ministry for Social Affairs and Consumer Protection. 2014-01-20