Application for registration in the register of companies according to § 9 Saxon Engineering Act (SächsIngG)
The professional title "Consulting Engineer" is protected in Saxony and may only be used in the name of a company under certain conditions. The right to use these professional titles in the name of the company requires, in the case of companies with their registered office in the Free State of Saxony, the registration of the company in the register of companies of the Chamber of Engineers of Saxony.
This also applies to partnerships under the Partnership Company Act (with and without limited professional liability).
With the registration the company does not become a compulsory member of the Chamber of Engineers of Saxony. Professional obligations apply.
Companies with registered office in another federal state are registered in the local company register. These companies are then entitled to use the professional titles in the Free State of Saxony as well.
Foreign companies of consulting engineers
Companies that do not have their registered office within the Federal Republic of Germany cannot be registered in the register of companies of the Chamber of Engineers of Saxony. Under certain conditions, these companies have the right to use the above-mentioned professional titles or a similar professional title in the name of the company. Professional duties apply. Before you start your service activity in Saxony, you must notify the Saxony Chamber of Engineers.
Single Point of Contact
For this procedure, you can use the service of the Single Point of Contact (Einheitlicher Ansprechpartner). They will guide you through the administrative procedure, take care of correspondence with all the offices responsible for your request and will be available to you as a competent advisor.
Keine zuständige Stelle vorhanden.
- Warum soll ich einen Ort angeben?
- Mit Hilfe der Ortsangabe können wir die für Sie passenden Informationen, Formulare, Dienste und Ihre zuständige Stelle anzeigen.
- Welchen Ort soll ich angeben?
- Zum Beispiel Ihren Wohnort, wenn Sie einen Reisepass beantragen wollen oder den Unternehmensstandort, wenn Sie ein Gewerbe anmelden möchten.
- the company has its registered office in the Free State of Saxony
- sufficient liability insurance
- Regulation in the articles of association or the statutes that the company is formed and represented by a majority of professionals or jointly with persons holding the professional titles "architect", "interior architect", "landscape architect" or "urban planner". In the latter case, the registration of the company can only be applied for at a chamber (Chamber of Engineers Saxony or Chamber of Architects Saxony)
- in the case of partnerships, at least one partner is a consulting engineer.
- Call up the application form in Amt24 and print it out.
- Submit the completed application form with all required documents.
- The Saxony Chamber of Engineers will confirm receipt of the documents within one month of receipt of the application and, if necessary, inform you which documents are missing.
- You will be issued a certificate of registration in the register of companies of consulting engineers.
- Application for registration in the register of shareholders (forms & online services)
- Proof of registered office in the Free State of Saxony (single copy)
- Proof of liability insurance (single copy)
- Articles of association or partnership agreement (single copy)
- List of shareholders (single copy)
- Application to the commercial or partnership register (simple copy)
- § 9 Sächsisches Ingenieurgesetz (SächsIngG) – Gesellschaftsverzeichnis, Eintragungsvoraussetzungen
- § 10 SächsIngG – Partnerschaftsgesellschaften
- Gebühren- und Auslagenordnung der Ingenieurkammer Sachsen
Saxon State Ministry of the Interior. 08.02.2019