The partnership limited by shares (KGaA) only becomes a legal entity upon entry in the commercial register. Since the KGaA is a corporation, it is entered in section B of the commercial register.
Single Point of Contact
For this procedure, you can use the service of the Single Point of Contact (Einheitlicher Ansprechpartner). They will guide you through the administrative procedure, take care of correspondence with all the offices responsible for your request and will be available to you as a competent advisor.
Ein Notariat Ihrer Wahl
Keine zuständige Stelle vorhanden.
- Warum soll ich einen Ort angeben?
- Mit Hilfe der Ortsangabe können wir die für Sie passenden Informationen, Formulare, Dienste und Ihre zuständige Stelle anzeigen.
- Welchen Ort soll ich angeben?
- Zum Beispiel Ihren Wohnort, wenn Sie einen Reisepass beantragen wollen oder den Unternehmensstandort, wenn Sie ein Gewerbe anmelden möchten.
The Company must be filed for entry in the Commercial Register by all founders and the members of the Supervisory Board.Registration in the Commercial Register may not take place until the amount claimed by the general partners has also been duly paid up for each share to be taken over in cash.
To submit the application, contact a notary public.
- The notary will advise on the formulation of the application.
- The application is made exclusively by electronic means, and a publicly certified document is created for this purpose.
- The declaration is provided with an electronic signature (within the meaning of § 39a Beurkundungsgesetz / BeurkG) and sent to the electronic court and administrative mailbox of the registry court.
Have significant details about your company, such as the registered office, legal form or authorized representatives, changed? Then have the commercial register entry corrected without delay.
The entry is made in the same way exclusively by a notary public.
The application shall state:
- a domestic business address
- the type and scope of the power of representation of the general partners.
The following information is required:
- Certificate of incorporation with articles of association
- Certificate of appointment of the supervisory board
- List of the members of the supervisory board with the name, surname, profession and place of residence of the members
- Proof that the amount paid in is finally at the free disposal of the general partners (bank confirmation)
- Formation report
- Audit reports of the personally liable partners and the members of the supervisory board as well as the formation auditors together with their documentary evidence
- in the case of §§ 26 or 27 of the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG), the contracts on which the determinations are based or which have been concluded for their execution, as well as a calculation of the formation expenses to be borne by the company
- a certificate of approval, if the object of the company or another provision of the articles of association requires state approval
Other documents may be required in individual cases.
- §§ 14, 36, 37, 278, 280, 282 Aktiengesetz (AktG)
- § 12 Handelsgesetzbuch (HGB)
- Gesetz über Kosten der freiwilligen Gerichtsbarkeit für Gerichte und Notare (Gerichts- und Notarkostengesetz – GNotKG)
- Verordnung über Gebühren in Handels-, Partnerschafts- und Genossenschaftsregistersachen (HRegGebV), Anlage (zu § 1) Gebührenverzeichnis
Saxon State Ministry of Justice and for Democracy, Europe and Equality. 23.08.2017