Notification of a Straußenwirtschaft in accordance with § 3 Para. 1 Sentence 1 of the Saxon Restaurant Act (SächsGastG)
Within the framework of an "Straußwirtschaft", the serving of self-produced wine or cider as well as the serving and consumption of cold and simply prepared hot meals is possible for a maximum total of four months per year in a maximum of two continuous periods.
Single Point of Contact
For this procedure, you can use the service of the Single Point of Contact (Einheitlicher Ansprechpartner). They will guide you through the administrative procedure, take care of correspondence with all the offices responsible for your request and will be available to you as a competent advisor.
Trade authority of the municipality or city council
- Warum soll ich einen Ort angeben?
- Mit Hilfe der Ortsangabe können wir die für Sie passenden Informationen, Formulare, Dienste und Ihre zuständige Stelle anzeigen.
- Welchen Ort soll ich angeben?
- Zum Beispiel Ihren Wohnort, wenn Sie einen Reisepass beantragen wollen oder den Unternehmensstandort, wenn Sie ein Gewerbe anmelden möchten.
- Only cold and simply prepared hot dishes may be offered. This means dishes whose preparation does not require special skills and also little time and effort.
- In addition to wine or cider, at least one non-alcoholic beverage must also be offered.
Note: The obligation to notify does not exempt from compliance with other legal regulations. Other regulations, for example hygiene regulations and closing times, must be observed.
You can use the form from Amt24 for the notification (Forms & Online Services). Forms are also available from the competent office.
With the notification you must inform the competent body:
- the planned period of the wine tavern
- the place and the location where the grapes used for the production of the wine come from, as well as the place where the grapes were pressed and the wine was vinified
Saxon State Ministry of Economics, Labor and Transport. 22.03.2017