Notifications to the Professional Register of the Chamber of Tax Consultants according to §§ 46 and 48 DVStB
All tax consultants , tax agents and tax consulting companies that have their professional establishment or registered office in the chamber's district are entered in the professional register kept by the Chamber of Tax Consultants of Saxony. If there are any changes in the registered facts, then these must be communicated to the Chamber of Tax Consultants.
Single Point of Contact
For this procedure, you can use the service of the Single Point of Contact (Einheitlicher Ansprechpartner). They will guide you through the administrative procedure, take care of correspondence with all the offices responsible for your request and will be available to you as a competent advisor.
Keine zuständige Stelle vorhanden.
- Warum soll ich einen Ort angeben?
- Mit Hilfe der Ortsangabe können wir die für Sie passenden Informationen, Formulare, Dienste und Ihre zuständige Stelle anzeigen.
- Welchen Ort soll ich angeben?
- Zum Beispiel Ihren Wohnort, wenn Sie einen Reisepass beantragen wollen oder den Unternehmensstandort, wenn Sie ein Gewerbe anmelden möchten.
The following facts or their changes are subject to notification or registration:
- if you are appointed as a tax advisor or tax agent to the district for which the register is kept, or if you move your professional establishment to the register district:
- Surname, first name
- date and place of birth
- date of appointment and the authority or the chamber of tax advisors that made the appointment
- Authorization to use the designation "agricultural accountant" and the designation according to the professional advisor regulations
- address of the professional branch and the business e-mail address
- professional associations within the meaning of Section 56 (1) to (3) of the Tax Consultancy Actall other consulting offices and the names of the persons managing the other consulting offices
- the name and address of the person authorized to receive service of process within the meaning of Section 46 (2) No. 5 of the Tax Consultancy Act
- the existence of a professional ban within the meaning of Section 90 (1) No. 4 of the Tax Consultancy Act
- if a representative has been appointed, the appointment of the representative, stating the surname and first name of the representative
- if tax consulting companies are recognized in the registered district or if they move their registered office to the registered district
- company name or name and legal form
- date of recognition as a tax consulting company and the supreme state authority responsible for tax administration or the chamber of tax consultants which granted the recognition
- Authorization to use the designation "agricultural accounting office
- registered office and address and business e-mail address
- professional associations within the meaning of Section 56 (2) of the Tax Consultancy Act
- names of the members of the body appointed to legally represent the company as well as the partners and associates authorized to represent the company
- all other consulting offices and the names of the persons managing the other consulting offices
- if you, as a tax advisor or tax agent, establish additional consulting offices in the registered district
- name and place of professional establishment of the tax advisor or tax agent
- authorization to use the name "agricultural accounting office"
- Address of the additional consulting office
- name of the person in charge of the additional consulting officeif tax consulting companies establish additional consulting offices in the registration district
- name, registered office and legal form of the tax consulting company
- Authorization to use the name "Agricultural Accountancy Office"
- Address of the additional consulting office
- Name of the person in charge of the other consulting office
Notify the Chamber of Tax Consultants of the facts subject to registration or of any changes to them.
Note: Notification is not only required for relocations to a specific register district, but also for relocations from a register district. You report this to the previously responsible Chamber of Tax Consultants. The data will be entered in the professional register by the Chamber of Tax Consultants after notification.
- § 46 Verordnung zur Durchführung der Vorschriften über Steuerberater, Steuerbevollmächtigte und Steuerberatungsgesellschaften (DVStB) – Eintragung
- § 48 Verordnung zur Durchführung der Vorschriften über Steuerberater, Steuerbevollmächtigte und Steuerberatungsgesellschaften (DVStB) – Mitteilungspflichten
- § 79 Steuerberatungsgesetz (StBerG) – Beiträge und Gebühren
- Abschnitt I Nr. 9 Gebührenverzeichnis der Gebührenordnung der Steuerberaterkammer Sachsen
Saxon State Ministry of Finance. 06.10.2017