Personal and professional suitability of trainers according to §§ 28 ff. Vocational Training Act (BBiG)
Trainees may only be trained by persons who are personally and professionally suitable for this purpose, i.e. who have the professional skills, knowledge and abilities, as well as the vocational and occupational pedagogical skills, which are required to convey the training content in the training of tax clerks.
Single Point of Contact
For this procedure, you can use the service of the Single Point of Contact (Einheitlicher Ansprechpartner). They will guide you through the administrative procedure, take care of correspondence with all the offices responsible for your request and will be available to you as a competent advisor.
Keine zuständige Stelle vorhanden.
- Warum soll ich einen Ort angeben?
- Mit Hilfe der Ortsangabe können wir die für Sie passenden Informationen, Formulare, Dienste und Ihre zuständige Stelle anzeigen.
- Welchen Ort soll ich angeben?
- Zum Beispiel Ihren Wohnort, wenn Sie einen Reisepass beantragen wollen oder den Unternehmensstandort, wenn Sie ein Gewerbe anmelden möchten.
The required vocational skills, knowledge and abilities as well as vocational and occupational pedagogy are possessed by those who
- has passed the final examination in a subject area corresponding to the training occupation,
- has passed a recognized examination at a training facility or before an examination authority or a final examination at a state or state-recognized school in a subject area corresponding to the training occupation,
- has passed a final examination at a German university in a subject corresponding to the training occupation, or
- has obtained an educational qualification abroad in a subject area corresponding to the training occupation, the equivalence of which has been established in accordance with the Vocational Qualifications Assessment Act (Berufsqualifikationsfeststellungsgesetz) or other legal regulations, and
- has been practically active in the profession for an appropriate period of time.
The Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy or the otherwise responsible ministry may determine which examinations are recognized for which training occupations. It may also determine for individual training occupations who possesses the required professional skills, abilities and knowledge and under which conditions, and whether these must be proven separately.
The Chamber of Tax Consultants of the Free State of Saxony may revocably grant professional qualification to persons who do not meet these requirements.
Saxon State Ministry of Finance 06.10.2017