Application for exemption from the tax consultant examination according to § 38 of the German Tax Consultancy Act (StBerG).
The Chamber of Tax Consultants can exempt you from the tax consultant examination if you are suitably qualified and can show that you have many years of professional experience.
You should be able to demonstrate your professional experience in the field of taxes administered by the federal and state tax authorities. This includes:
- professors who have taught in the relevant field at a German university for at least ten years
- former tax judges who have worked in the relevant field for at least ten years
- former civil servants in the higher service and comparable employees of the tax authorities who have worked in the relevant field for at least ten years
- former civil servants of the higher civil service and comparable employees of the tax administration who worked in the corresponding field for at least fifteen years
Single Point of Contact
For this procedure, you can use the service of the Single Point of Contact (Einheitlicher Ansprechpartner). They will guide you through the administrative procedure, take care of correspondence with all the offices responsible for your request and will be available to you as a competent advisor.
Keine zuständige Stelle vorhanden.
- Warum soll ich einen Ort angeben?
- Mit Hilfe der Ortsangabe können wir die für Sie passenden Informationen, Formulare, Dienste und Ihre zuständige Stelle anzeigen.
- Welchen Ort soll ich angeben?
- Zum Beispiel Ihren Wohnort, wenn Sie einen Reisepass beantragen wollen oder den Unternehmensstandort, wenn Sie ein Gewerbe anmelden möchten.
- Fill out the officially prescribed form.
- Submit your application together with the required evidence to the Chamber of Tax Consultants of the Free State of Saxony.
- The Chamber of Tax Consultants will check whether the information is complete and correct; if necessary, it will make further inquiries.You will receive a written decision as to whether you are exempt from the examination.
If you have any questions or need help with the application, please contact the Chamber of Tax Consultants of the Free State of Saxony.
- Application form (original)
- Curriculum vitae
- Certificate from a German university on the nature and duration of teaching activities in the field of taxes administered by the federal or state tax authorities (original)
- Certificate from the last official authority or the head of the parliamentary group on the type and duration of activity in the field of taxes administered by the federal or state tax authorities (original)
Saxon State Ministry of Finance. 06.10.2017