If your main task is to advise and represent clients in legal matters and the legal form of your company is a limited liability company (GmbH), you must be admitted to the bar association.
After successful admission as a law firm, you will receive a certificate of admission and a confirmation of admission.
Single point of contact
For this procedure you can use the service of the point of single contact. They will guide you through the procedure, take care of correspondence with all the offices responsible for your request and will be available to you as a competent advisor.
Keine zuständige Stelle vorhanden.
- Warum soll ich einen Ort angeben?
- Mit Hilfe der Ortsangabe können wir die für Sie passenden Informationen, Formulare, Dienste und Ihre zuständige Stelle anzeigen.
- Welchen Ort soll ich angeben?
- Zum Beispiel Ihren Wohnort, wenn Sie einen Reisepass beantragen wollen oder den Unternehmensstandort, wenn Sie ein Gewerbe anmelden möchten.
- The object of the company is the consultation and representation in legal matters.
- The partners are attorneys at law, patent attorneys, tax consultants, tax agents, auditors or sworn auditors.
- The majority of shares and voting rights are held by lawyers.
- Shares of the law firm may not be held for third parties.
- Third parties may not share in the profits of the law firm.
- The majority of the managing directors must be lawyers.
- There is a sufficient professional liability insurance of the law firm.
You can obtain the application form from the Bar Association or online via the form link in Amt24. Submit the completed and signed application with all necessary documents to the Bar Association.
- The bar association checks the admission requirements.
- If the admission requirements are met, the law firm is admitted and receives an admission certificate.
- Upon admission, the law firm becomes a member of the Bar Association.
- Application form (original)
- Proof of professional liability insurance (copy)
- List of shareholders in accordance with § 8 Para. 1 No. 3 GmbHG (certified copy)
- Employment contracts of the managing directors, the authorized signatories, the authorized agents for the entire business operations (copy)
- Articles of association (copy or certified copy)
- Certificate of incorporation (copy)
- Shareholders' resolution on the appointment of managing directors, if applicable also of authorized signatories (copy)
- Certificate of the respective professional chamber about the existence of the membership of the professionals (copy)
Saxony Bar Association. 07.04.2021