Integration and social cohesion, apply for a grant for municipal work (Integrative Measures, pt 2) (SAB)
Application for a grant for integration projects of districts and independent cities according to the guideline Integrative Maßnahmen, Teil 2 (Integrative Measures, pt 2), No. 07722
Funding is provided to municipalities to address current challenges in local integration work, in their commitment to social cohesion and in promoting the potential of persons with a migrant background.
Funding will be provided in 2019/2020 in accordance with the Sächsische Kommunalpauschalenverordnung of January 2, 2019.
Local integration work
- Municipal integration coordinators at district office level to support the officials and responsible persons in the towns and municipalities belonging to the district
- One additional integration coordinator per district/per independent city, especially to strengthen the work of local and regional networks or for coordination tasks in the field of integration
Low-threshold and volunteer organizations , also in cooperation with municipal organizations, voluntary welfare organizations, non-profit organizations or recognized religious communities and their subdivisions, that work in the areas of
- Language acquisition
- Language and cultural mediation
Provision of job opportunities in accordance with § 5 (1) of the Asylum Seekers' Benefits Act (Asylbewerberleistungsgesetz)
Service centers for language and integration mediators and community interpreting services
Type of funding
Non-repayable grant (depending on the funding priority, either as a share of the funding or as a fixed amount)
- For integration coordinators and service centers for language and integration mediators: up to 90% of eligible expenses
- Low-threshold initiatives: up to EUR 1,000 per initiative and EUR 300 per language course per year
- Provision of work opportunities: EUR 500.00 each
(Details: see funding module/program page of the SAB)
- There is no legal entitlement to this funding.
- If alternative public funding from the Free State of Saxony, the Federal German Government or the EU is possible, this must be applied for with priority.
- Sächsische Aufbaubank – Förderbank – (SAB) Delivery address01054 DresdenPhone+49 351 4910-0Fax+49 351 4910-4000
- Warum soll ich einen Ort angeben?
- Mit Hilfe der Ortsangabe können wir die für Sie passenden Informationen, Formulare, Dienste und Ihre zuständige Stelle anzeigen.
- Welchen Ort soll ich angeben?
- Zum Beispiel Ihren Wohnort, wenn Sie einen Reisepass beantragen wollen oder den Unternehmensstandort, wenn Sie ein Gewerbe anmelden möchten.
Eligible to apply
- Districts in the Free State of Saxony as well as the independent cities Dresden, Leipzig and Chemnitz
The district office or the municipality can pass on the grants for the implementation of the corresponding measures (except for the funding priority "Integration Coordinator").
Potential secondary recipients
- Natural persons and non-profit legal entities under public and private law
- Recognized religious communities and their subdivisions
- In the case of funding for an "Integration Coordinator": concept outlining the additional tasks in the context of the work already carried out by the district or independent city and organizational approaches for implementation.
- Regional or sectoral cooperation partners should be involved in the implementation.
Excluded from funding
- Expenses that are already covered by the flat-rate cost allowance in accordance with §10 Sächsisches Flüchtlingsaufnahmegesetz, in particular expense allowances for job opportunities taken up within the scope of §5 Absatz 1 Asylbewerberleistungsgesetz
- Measures already funded under the "Wir für Sachsen" (We for Saxony) and "Soziale Betreuung Flüchtlinge" (Social Support for Refugees) guidelines (compensation for expenses for persons working on a voluntary basis)
In a first step, avail yourself of the advisory services offered by Sächsische Aufbaubank (SAB).
- You can obtain the necessary forms here via Amt24 or directly though the SAB portal.
- Submit the completed application to SAB, together with all the necessary documents and proofs.
- After SAB has checked your application, you will receive written notification of whether and to what extent your application has been approved.
- SAB will pay you the funds upon receiving your proof of costs.
- Richtlinie des Sächsischen Staatsministeriums für Soziales und Verbraucherschutz / Geschäftsbereich Gleichstellung und Integration zur Förderung der sozialen Integration und Partizipation von Personen mit Migrationshintergrund und der Stärkung des gesellschaftlichen Zusammenhalts (Richtlinie Integrative Maßnahmen)
Saxon State Chancellery, Editorial Office Amt24; with the kind support of Sächsische Aufbaubank – Förderbank – (SAB). 22.01.2020