The "EUROPASS Mobility" is interesting for all those who want to complete a learning stay abroad.
It records all stays abroad in which learning plays an important part: for example, vocational training and education as well as internships and student exchange programs. The passport thus provides an overview of the international experience gained. The sending and receiving organizations jointly enter the details of the stay, especially the duration and the content that was imparted.
The target group of the "EUROPASS Mobility" is no longer only young people in education and training, but all persons who complete a learning period abroad, i.e. also pupils of general education schools as well as students and adults. In this context, it replaced the "Europass Training" in 2005.
Keine zuständige Stelle vorhanden.
- Warum soll ich einen Ort angeben?
- Mit Hilfe der Ortsangabe können wir die für Sie passenden Informationen, Formulare, Dienste und Ihre zuständige Stelle anzeigen.
- Welchen Ort soll ich angeben?
- Zum Beispiel Ihren Wohnort, wenn Sie einen Reisepass beantragen wollen oder den Unternehmensstandort, wenn Sie ein Gewerbe anmelden möchten.
The "EUROPASS Mobility" is valid in the member states of the European Union (EU states) and in the contracting states of the European Economic Area Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein (EEA states). The stay abroad must take place in one of these states in order to be entered in the "EUROPASS Mobility". T
In the case of stays abroad under Community programs, Turkey and Switzerland are additionally included in the scope of application.
The following quality criteria must be fulfilled:
- written agreement between the sending institution and the host organization on the content, objectives and duration of the learning period abroad in Europe
- adequate linguistic preparation of the persons who are sent abroad for a learning period
- Supervision by a mentor abroad
- Compliance with the geographical scope:
- participants in community programmes: EU member states, EEA states (Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein), Turkey, Switzerland
- Individual postings: EU member states, EEA states (Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein)
Usually, the educational institution or company in the country of origin seeks a host institution abroad. Both partners agree on the content, duration and other conditions and agree to confirm the qualification acquired abroad in the "EUROPASS Mobility".
The "EUROPASS Mobility" must be applied for by the sending institution (company or educational institution) in the country of origin. This can be done online.
In addition to the National Europass Center, there are a number of other issuing offices. For example, the Pedagogical Exchange Service (PAD) is responsible for schools and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) for universities. In addition, all Chambers of Industry and Commerce and all Chambers of Crafts are issuing offices.
Saxon State Chancellery, Editorial Office Amt24; with the kind support of the National Europass Center Germany. 03.06.2016