Saxon cities and municipalities must offer a needs-based range of after-school care facilities for primary-school children. If you would like your child to be looked after at one of these facilities, you can request this directly from the facility itself. Many primary schools have an on-site after-school care facility, although a series of kindergartens and day-care centres also offer this service. Request admission informally directly from the after-school care facility or day-care centre.
Contact the management of the after-school care facility or day care center.
- Warum soll ich einen Ort angeben?
- Mit Hilfe der Ortsangabe können wir die für Sie passenden Informationen, Formulare, Dienste und Ihre zuständige Stelle anzeigen.
- Welchen Ort soll ich angeben?
- Zum Beispiel Ihren Wohnort, wenn Sie einen Reisepass beantragen wollen oder den Unternehmensstandort, wenn Sie ein Gewerbe anmelden möchten.
- Look for a suitable after-school care facility or child-care centre offering after-school care. In larger cities and municipalities, the town hall provides a free list.
- Enquire at the facility itself whether it is suitable for your child.
- Have your child examined by a paediatrician before he / she starts attending the centre, and ask for a medical certificate.
- The child-care centre’s management requires a certificate of health and immunisations.
- The sponsor will conclude a child-care contract with you before your child is admitted. This contract will contain legal agreements, and will govern the daily care time.
Facilities run by independent sponsors and private operators:
Enquire about the registration formalities directly with the centre’s sponsor or operator.
Based on the German version authorized by Sächsisches Staatsministerium für Kultus